Is Your Tile Floor Loose and Hollow?
Can you hear them when you walk around your home?
There is a solution to loose and hollow ceramic tile floors!
DON'T REMOVE IT... REBOND IT!
We have a way of permanently repairing this problem without removing tiles. No dust, no odor, no traffic interruption. Your floor is ready in no time.
This system is made possible by Inject A Floor System's patented repair method, resulting in a long list of grateful homeowners. Excellent for any kind of floor.
The Patented Inject A Floor Repair Method will repair them at a fraction fo the cost without the mess.
Inject-A-Floor System is an entirely new, "next generation" system that goes far beyond any ceramic tile repair system on the market today. The patented do-it-yourself floor restoration systems that rebonds loose and hollow ceramic tiles, quickly, easily, cleanly, and economically.
There is a solution to loose and hollow ceramic tile floors, and other hard surface floors that delaminate from the concrete slab. Thousands of tubes are sold weekly by tile and marble distributors and flooring companies throughout the United States.
What does it do?
- Make floors like new again.
- Saves you cost, mess, and disruption of re-tiling your floor.
- Protects you against liability from tripping over lifted tiles.
What can it be used on?
It can be used with virtually any flooring materials: ceramic tile, Mexican tile, quarry tile, brick pavers, marble, cement, terrazzo, stone, keystone, plank parquet, and most laminated floors. Bonds to almost any surface.
Is it safe?
The adhesive is a relatively non-toxic, non-flammable solution which is easy to handle, apply and clean up. In addition, it is odor-free, dust free.
How is it packaged?
Packaging Available in 3 convenient sizes:
#10T - 10 ounce tube (Uses standard caulking gun) - Buy Online
#32T - 32 ounce tube (Uses standard caulking gun) - Buy Online
#01G - 1 gallon plastic jug (Uses our unique IAF refillable caulking gun) - Buy Online
#RCG Refillable Caulking Gun - Buy Online
Where can I find your products?
Buy online or at a tile dealer near you!
- Do not freeze.
- Do not use where frost is present.
- 100% coverage is not always obtainable and a few hollow spots may remain.
- Can be used where there is no standing water.
- Do not use in wet areas such as showers and pools.
- Liability: The extent of the manufacturer's liability (IAF® Systems, Inc.) in connection with this product is limited to the purchase price of the product.
Is it easy to use?
- Dries in 12 hours
- Easy clean-up with warm water, dust-free
- Yes, Click Here for Step by Step Instructions
The beauty of this system is that it:
- Saves you the cost, mess, and disruption of re-tiling your floor!
- Make your floors like new again!
- Bonds to almost any surface
10 Ounce Tubes - Inject-A-Floor Repair Adhesive
32 Ounce Tubes - Inject-A-Floor Repair Adhesive
Gallon Plastic Jugs - Inject-A-Floor Repair Adhesive
Re-Fillable Bulk Guns - Inject-A-Floor Repair Adhesive